Wednesday 1 October 2014

Latest in Beauty Glamour Beauty Power Box 2014

I have never really fully jumped on the beauty box bandwagon, mainly because I don't like spending money on items I potentially wouldn't or couldn't use. I have in the past had a 3 month subscription to glossy box as a gift, which I loved but just never really fully committed. In order to combat the issue of receiving 15 nail varnishes I cant use, or a pink eye-shadow that may make me look like I have a serious eye infection I only ever buy boxes with the contents explained. So when I saw Latest in Beauty had realised a new Glamour Beauty Power List  box, I was sold!



The box included a selection of this years best beauty picks as well as a digital subscription to Glamour itself, with a value of over £80 but on sale now for only £15.99.





The box includes; 30ml Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish (with cloth), Eyeko eye make-up remover wipes, 60ml Philip Kingsley damage defence spray, 30ml Laura Mercier foundation primer, 25ml James Reed Sleep mask tan, Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara, Maybelline stripped nudes coloursentaional lipstick and a digital subscription to Glamour magazine.

For me this box is amazing and gave me an opportunity to try some higher end products, such as the foundation primer that I wouldn't have ordinarily bought. The sample sizes are very generous and you really feel like you will be able to test out the products as well as having two full sized items as well.



Like I said I have never really been one for this subscription services before but this is the second one I have bought from latest in beauty and I am more than impressed, and will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for more in the future.


If you haven't yet picked yours up grab it now before stocks run out, I may also be nabbing a few as Christmas pressies for some of my make up loving friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment