Friday 25 July 2014

Primark Haul - 25th July 2014

I've tried to avoid Primark recently, one because its absolutely boiling in England at the moment and I think a sweaty Primark is too much for anyone to handle. Two,because I have been in a bit of a clothes rut and to be honest didn't really know what I wanted to buy. Having said that it is boiling and my office is verging on sub tropic temperatures some days so I needed some summery bits, if anything just too keep me cool.
I was some what disappointed with what was about but I did nab a few little bits and bobs to keep me going.



I saw this little scalloped edge shorts tucked away on the top floor and I just had to pick them up. Not only are they not really short little hot pants, but they are also pastel pink...one of my faves. For £10 they are a bargain and I'm sure I will get lots of use out of them in the coming months.




Sticking with the pastel and pinky shades I couldn't resist this polka dot shirt. Anyone that knows me knows I have a ridiculous number of shirts like this, but I couldn't say no to one more. Excuse the wrinkles by the way , it's just been pulled out of the bag. This was slightly pricey for a shirt but at £12 I will wear it when this insane weather cools down. 


Finally, no trip to Primark would be complete without a quick dash throughout the accessories aisle. I have to be honest and say, not one of these things did I actually need but all will come in useful... I think ! The little black clips are a make up bag staple and again in the heat I often find my hair stays down for all of about 5 minutes before I feel like I'm melting. These huge sunglasses are a must have for early mornings, plus I get very watery eyes in the bright sun so these will hopefully prevent any awkward panda eyes in the morning walk to work. The final two things are really cute, a little rose garland for my top knot, again for when I can't bare to have my hair down and a this gold chocker to add a pop to my usual all black outfit.

Nothing too exciting I'm afraid but all are in store now so pop into your local store if you like the looks of anything. 



8 comments:

  1. I love those shorts!!

    Emily x
    www.emgrace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so flattering not hot pants like most on the market at the moment x

      Delete
  2. Oh I do love Primarni :) I found your shorts in black a few weeks ago, tried them on but decided against them and now I'm definitely regretting it! Love them in pink though :) www.lipstickandlustre.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still had black in store when I was there too so make sure you nip back in x

      Delete
  3. I really love them shorts, might have to pop to Primark just for them!!
    Jess xox
    http://thelivesofhannahandjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo do it! They were tucked away in my store so keep your eyes peeled x

      Delete
  4. Those shorts are so cute! The shirt will look really nice with them as well :D

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt is the perfect fit . Great suggestion will defo give it a go x

      Delete