Wednesday 16 July 2014

Ask a make up artist ?

Just want to start this by saying, I am in no way a make up artist. Nor do I think I am. However, I am lucky enough to have a beautiful make up artist bestie  Melissa who knows it all. We bonded over make up at uni and she is now going from strength to strength in the beauty world.

I know how helpful it can be to have her at the end of the phone when I need a tip or product suggestions, so I thought I'd lend her to you all! 

All you need to do is; leave a comment here, tweet me @Gracepowell12 or  Instagram me at  @graciep1201 using the #mulbQ&A.

Feel free to ask away to your hearts content and as soon as I have enough I will create a list for Melissa to answer. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've thought of a question. I struggle to get mascara on without getting it all over my eyelids and ruining my eyeshadow. I envy anyone who can just glide the stuff on and look great immediately!

    Any tips of how I can avoid doing it? X

    ReplyDelete