Tuesday 3 June 2014

Ebay Finds #1

Anyone who knows me in real life knows one things about me... I love a bargain. I will find my dream item and then hunt high and low to find it cheaper just for that buzz of beating the system! Having said that though, I am also known to be lazy. I will not dig around discount clothes stores or rummage around car boots, I like everything to be easy. That's where ebay comes in. It's the best of both world for me, a multitude of cheaper options at the click of a button.

Having had a nosy recently looking for my fave new must haves I've compiled a little list for you all. Let me know what you think and what you will be picking up on-line and on ebay this week?





beyonce jumper, meangirls tshirt, pastel necklace, pencil skirt, minion phonecase, ipad cover, celine inspired bag, varisty top, cateye sunglasses

8 comments:

  1. I love celine style bag and chanel shirt, lovely Hun! Xx Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't need an another bag but its love !

      Delete
  2. Love ebay find posts but I never have time to look myself. I really like that black bucket bag Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be one every month so keep your eyes peeled!

      Delete
  3. Great ebay finds! Love the beyonce top! Wish I was beyonce! haha x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we all - she is the dream! Saw her live and I nearly died!

      Delete
  4. I need a keyboard for my ipad!
    Great finds! I love ebay too!
    Kelsey x
    www.thhlz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing them every month so get following to see them all! Its a great little keyboard for travelling!

      Delete