Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas Countdown Series



Don't shoot me if your one of those, "it's not Christmas till December" people. To me as soon as the Autumn winter clothes are out and the mornings are too dark to do your make up in natural light, it's officially Christmas time.  

I am at heart a serial Christmas lover and the best thing for me is organising gifts and planning early. I know I'm not the only one like this, so I decide to start a Christmas Countdown series with lots of posts all about the festive season. Hopefully this will get us all in the spirit, but also make sure were super organised and can be chilling out with  large glass of bubbles on Christmas eve and not running around the shops grabbing the last picks on the shelves. 

The posts will not take over my blog so don't worry if your more Grinch than Santa, I will still be posting other content. 

I hope you enjoy, and make sure you let me know if there is anything you want to see a post on! 


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love it so much that that declaration had to be in capitals :)

    I think Christmas is the greatest time of year! I work in a shop so all of our Christmas stock is out at the end of September and that just makes me more excited! Plus since the weather is starting to get cold and it's getting darker earlier and lighter later, it's making me even more excited! I keep looking around all of the different stores at how I want to decorate this Christmas... Lord help me when I have an entire house to decorate - it'll be full with decorations, it'll be great!

    - Taisie ♥ | Life by Taisie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Christmas! I always drive people crazy when I get in a Christmassy mood in October. I'm terrible at planning ahead though, I always end up buying my gifts at the last minute. But then again, I do like shopping for gifts at Christmas time, so maybe it's a conscious choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete