Friday 17 October 2014

Crazy Clutch Lady ?

I've never really been one for clutches at the best of times, one because I'm so clumsy I nearly always lose it/drop it. Secondly, I'm extremely lazy on a night out, I like to hold my drink and have a dance, add a bag to that mix and it will all end in tears. 

When this little beauty pooped up on my news feed though, I thought it deserved a mention. Brought to you by New look this is a "Crazy clutch ladies " dream. The faux fur cat bag comes in nude and black and call me odd but I do not see how this could work with any outfit, bar a Halloween costume! 







Am I being cynical, is this all the rage ? Let me know your thoughts on fake taxidermy under your arm.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh my, this is a big nono for me! The face on the bag just scares me!
    Great little post though hehe X

    www.beautiboe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete