Wednesday 18 February 2015

Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum


Having recently discovered my love of skincare, and my need to search for the next best thing for my face. I was more than excited when Pestle & Mortar got in contact to ask if I wanted to test out their new Pure Hyaluronic Serum. From years of being blog obsessed, I knew that hyaluronic acid was great for retaining and plumping skin as it retains water, so I thought this would be perfect for my dehydrated, lackluster face.
I am such a packaging snob and when I received my serum I could not have been more impressed. I think the pictures explain it all- I mean how beaut will that look in your bathroom?



I have to admit I am still in the testing stage with this product, but from what I have used, I love it. The texture is a little oily and so for me this is not suitable for daytime use. However, for the night time you need between 1 and 2 drops to penetrate into your skin and plump it up. 
As you can see from the pictures, you get 30ml of the serum and I really think it will last you a long time as you need so little, especially if you only use it once a day like me. Bearing that in mind, I think the price, £33, is not too extravagant and paired with a great moisturizer,will be the perfect addition to your skincare routine. 

Like I said, I am still testing it out, but at the moment, I'm more than happy with the results, but I'll keep you posted. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it uses a dropper system which is brilliant as it reduces the risk of tipping out too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see what you mean, the packaging is very slick and simple, it's a nice touch. I don't know much about this kind of product so these types of posts are always really useful for someone like me! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete