Friday 6 February 2015

Family & Friends Valentines gift ideas

So thought I would round up the week with some of my favorite gift ideas for family and friends over the Valentines period. All of these are more sentimental, thoughtful gifts so perfect for a family member or your bestest friend.

(Cutlery Commission, Initial Necklace, Boomf)

1. Cutlery Commission
This is too cute for words, beautiful silver cutlery engraved with a cute little message of your choice. To top that off they make hidden message spoons which make a great hot chocolate and then reveal your lovely message to your loved one.

2. Initial Necklace
I think these are perfect for mums, especially if you have siblings you can get all your initials on these beautiful pendants and hang them on the one chain.

3. Boomf
I think I saw these ages ago on Instagram but yesterday I saw the advert on TV and was intrigued as boomf,  turn your photos into marshmallows! Although pricey at £15 for 9 its a really cute novelty for this time of year.

3 comments:

  1. Well personalised marshmallows are a new one on me!

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you need to jump on this brand new personalized keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete