Wednesday 4 February 2015

Girls Valentines gift guide

So after I did a men's guide I couldn't not leave a few hints out there with my women's gift guide for Valentines.

(Jacket, Notebook, Chocolate, Candles, Ring)

1. Joules Coat 
As I put a coat in my mens guide I thought, may as well throw one in here too. This beautiful Joules quilted jacket is perfect and will keep you really warm this winter.

2. Chroma Stationery 
I discovered this brand on Twitter last week and it's so perfect. You can get beautiful notebooks embossed with anything you want , quotes, names, anything- and we all know girls love a quote.

3. Hotel Chocolat
This is a no brainer at Valentines day you buy chocolate. I am not a chocolate snob, I'll eat anything, but I love Hotel Chocolat and it'a a nice treat instead of your regular Dairy Milk.

4. Stvdio5 
I know what your thinking- chocolate twice really! Sadly not ! Although this looks good enough to eat these little babies are actually wax tartlets, but this site has everything from soap to bath bombs and it all looks amazing!!

5. Tiffany & co ring 
Again another 'typical' Valentines day gift but every girl loves a little blue box. Tiffany is iconic and beautiful and this ring is a classic piece that will last for years.

4 comments:

  1. Love that coat - may have to treat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy with just chocolate for valentines.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the way my pal Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, right?

    Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete